Modelling of structural behavior and biomechanics performance of a child restraint system (CRS) and model validation through numerical-experimental correlation.
- Physical component CAD reconstruction through 3D scanner
- Material characterization with experimental tests and implementation in the model
- Structural behavior characterization and implementation in the model
- Experimental tests about biomechanics performance in front/side/rear impact
- Numerical validation through correlation with experimental performance tests
Validated and predictive model of CRS about biomechanics performance ready to be used in following projects/activities.