SCANeR is the most comprehensive simulation platform addressing prototyping, validation and training of ADAS, Autonomous Vehicles as well as Human Machine Interaction.
SCANeR™ studio is a comprehensive software suite dedicated to automotive and transport simulation addressing both testing and driving for ADAS, Autonomous vehicle, HMI and headlight use cases.
SCANeR™ studio provides all the tools and models that are necessary to build an ultra-realistic virtual World: road environment, vehicle dynamics, traffic, sensors, real or virtual drivers, headlights, weather conditions and scenario scripting.
Far from being a “black box” tool, it is a genuine modular simulation platform, flexible, expandable and open, meeting the needs of researchers and engineers. Its versatility makes a complete range of setups possible: driving simulators, model-in-the-loop, software-in-the-loop, hardware-in-the-loop.
SCANeR™ compute is a “solver only” version of SCANeR™, easy to deploy and to use in batch mode, dedicated to massive simulation.
SCANeR™ compute main features are:
- No GUI/Edition
- Multiple instances on the same node
- Windows (Pro/Server)
- Linux (Ubuntu LTS/CentOS 7)
- Docker support
- Linux headless support: run without X server, with GPU support for sensors, camera and visual (via EGL)
- Specific license model
- On-Prem or Cloud (Microsoft Azure ready)
SCANeR™ explore includes innovative functions to create test plans based on scenario generation and multi parameter space exploration for massive simulation. It can generate millions of relevant scenarios in minutes.
SCANeR™ explore main features are:
- SCANeR™explore main features are:
- Test plan editor
- Support all scenario parameters
- Parameters constraints
- Different method for value distribution: Factorial, Statistical, custom distribution laws
- Customizable with Python scripting
- Scenarios generator
- SCANeR™ simulation launcher
- All functions are also accessible through an API available in C++ and Python
Request a demo!
Fill out the form on the side to request a demo version of the software.