AMET designs and realizes equipments, automation systems and test benches for physical testing and characterization of mechanical and mechatronic products. Among our testing products, there are vehicle closures fatigue test benches, designed for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, usable in climate room over a wide temperature and humidity range, according to OEMs requirements.
- Fatigue & Durability
- End of line testing
- Side door
- Sliding Side Door
- Tailgate, Trunk, Swing rear door
- Internal finishes
Reliability, low maintenance and ease of use (thanks to our control software, entirely developed by AMET) are the strengths that our customers recognize us.
EXTREME TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY
We use the best automation technologies to perform millions of cycles at extreme temperatures and humidity and to always give our customers the best.
Tailgate, Trunk, Swing rear door
Side door, Sliding side door
- Internal finishes
- Electrical window lift
For Entire system or Single component.
Industry 4.0 compliant test bench to simulate human behaviour to open and close hood, side door, tailgate, trunklid, swing rear door from outside and inside, for passenger or commercial vehicles. Adaptable to any closure handles and unlocking mechanisms, bench works from -40°C to +90°C with 95% R.H. Electronic control with brushless motors ensure reliability, precision, accuracy. Ergonomic console and user-friendly interface simplify bench setting.
Main technical specifications:
- Opening and closing closures from inside and outside
- Most of closures opening mechanisms supported
- Usable for passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Linear actuation to perform closure opening, actuating opening levers
- Capability of windows synchronization
- Capability to set opening and closing component speed, delay before movements, maximum force allowed for the unlocking phases
- Component characterization through torques/forces and speeds measuring
- Automatic Report generation
- User friendly HMI
For controlling the test benches with the maximum flexibility
AMET Control Software
- Durability tests
- End of line validation
The human machine interface has a user-friendly design which doesn’t require computer’s skills.
Key points are:
- Managing of number of cycles, force and speed limits, events history (alarms, status, etc), test stop and restart strategies
- Graphical definition of the sequence of actions for each test cycle
- Managing of paramenter sets depending by climatic chamber temperature
- Hardware interface and test cycle synchronization with climate chamber and external devices
- Real time data acquisition and online visualization
- Remote Viewer for remote monitoring
EXAMPLES OF REALIZATION
Report generation capability
Quasi-Static Closure Test Bench
Industry 4.0 compliant test bench for end of line test, based on production sampling useful to characterize required force to close passenger or commercial vehicle closures. Electronic control with brushless motors ensure reliability, precision, accuracy. Ergonomic console and user-friendly interface simplify bench setting.
Download our catalogue
Do you want to receive more information?
Download our catalog after filling out the form on the side.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
- White Goods
PARTNERS & CERTIFICATIONS
AMET is a high-tech engineering company, active in mechatronic products design and testing based in Turin.
Our customers are mainly OEMs and Tier1 suppliers of the automotive industry and more broadly industrial customers into aerospace, railway, marine. We are specialists working in close collaboration to offer a comprehensive and professional service.
The company skills include mechanics, electronics, automatic controls, software development and their integration. We are specialized in offering different packages of high added value services, each with a dedicated team of specialists, working in close collaboration to offer a comprhensive and professional service.
Applied Mechatronic Engineering & Technologies
Is your engineering partner!
Request a quote!
Fill out the form on the side to request a quote for our Test Benches.