Industry 4.0 compliant test bench to simulate human behaviour to open and close side doors from outside and inside, for passenger or commercial vehicles.
Adaptable to any closure handles and unlocking mechanisms, benches work from -40°C to +90°C with 95% R.H.
Electronic control with brushless motors ensure reliability, precision, accuracy.
Ergonomic console and user-friendly interface simplify bench setting.
Entire system test
- Side Door
Single components test
- External handle
- Electric window lift
- Door lock
- Tie rod/Limiter
- Window outline gasket
- Door ring gasket
- Door panel (handle, armrest, return handle, storage pockets)
- External moldings
- Opening and closing closures from inside and outside
- Most of closures opening mechanisms supported
- Usable for passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Linear actuation to perform closure opening, actuating opening levers
- Capability of windows synchronization
- Capability to set opening and closing component speed, delay before movements, maximum force allowed for the unlocking phases
- Component characterization through torques/forces and speeds measuring
- Automatic Report generation
Choose a Test Bench
Download our catalog
Do you want to receive more information?
Download the catalog of our test benches after filling out the form on the side.